Rail Negotiation Seminar
To significantly reduce rail expenses, you need railroads to look at your traffic differently – the Rail Negotiation Seminar shows you how.
This strategic planning seminar is the industry standard for helping shippers reduce and control rail expenses. The seminar showcases proven practices and procedures that work to reduce expenses with railroads that have monopoly power over some, or all your traffic.
The Rail Negotiation Seminar is the most highly recommended negotiation program specifically for rail shippers.
The next Seminar will be held on February 16-17, 2022 in Tampa, Florida.
Some of the topics we’ll be covering:
• How to make your moves more important to railroads
• Determining when rail rates put you at a disadvantage in markets
• Actions to take with railroads looking for large rate increases
• The benefits of being proactive, not reactive with railroads
• How the change in railroad pricing practices impacts your moves